Thursday, May 30, 2013

My body is not me but mine, and, my mind is not me but mine


It was like I had two magnets - one in each of my palms, repelling one another. The force was prominent and so it made me want to bring my hands closer to each other every time I could feel the magnetism. It was literally like having a ball of atmosphere in between my hands. It was amazing! I didn't want to lose the energy. What was probably 5 minutes of my day felt so much longer and for that period of time, I knew nothing else but this amazing force between my hands that reached deeper within me repelling all negativity and attracting clarity to my mind and body. 

One hour split between focusing on my body and my mind - every week I am amazed more than the week before. I wish I could share the experience. With everyone. Everyone.

Including you

No comments:

Post a Comment