Thursday, December 20, 2012

Embrace your inner selfishness...

... That's what MoMa said to me?! (He's the boyfriend of the best friend, Sis / Rachel). 

"It's Christmas!! Yay! I'm going to want this tangible good so that He/She can buy it for me for Christmas!!" 

Today, I found myself saying "I don't want anything & I don't need anything" and really meaning it. I was stressing out over what ideas to give them for my Christmas gift!! Haha. I don't want to force myself to find pretty things just for the sake of telling someone to give it to me for a Christmas gift. 

"Embrace your inner selfishness"
My 'inner selfishness' includes wanting to be happy. Being with my loved ones, seeing their smiles and hearing them laugh will make me happy. That's what I want =). 

I'm a lucky girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment