Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2012

2012 was an eventful year. A year that brought me happiness in many ways unimaginable. Friends stayed, friends left, friends came into my life. One thing that stuck with me - the truth of those who will always be in my life and who will always be in my heart. I am eternally grateful for the family and friends I have been blessed with, and if one thing is for certain - I am truly blessed.

I say goodbye to 2012 with a warm heart and a smile on my face, and I welcome 2013 with open arms. It's going to be an amazing year and I can't wait to share it with my loved ones.

And to end the year - nothing better than to have laughs with my girls.

my girl likes to party all the time, party all the time, party all the timeeee

xBlessed with Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment